Self Employed Mortgages Top 5 Brokers
There are several benefits to being self-employed; getting a property loan is notoriously not one of them, what with many freelancers being refused mortgages because of their unpredictable status.
But Lerwick Financial Group Ltd (LFG Ltd) doesn’t do refused mortgages – not once, in our 25 years of offering our award-winning service.
Regardless of your trading structure or employment status, we promise to find you the best mortgage deal on the market with a High Street lender. We’ve been where you are and therefore understand the frustrations you face as an independent professional – in fact, it’s because of this that we built the business you see today.
Not only can we get you a mortgage as a self-employed person to purchase or to re-mortgage, we can do so with just one year’s records. Vitally, if you have been refused a mortgage by applying direct, we can often help through our extended network – providing a simple, hassle-free and painless process. Bottom line: If you work for yourself, we will work with you to find the best possible mortgage.
Here’s why we’re different:
- Our clients range across a wide spectrum, including sole traders, company directors and partnerships, limited company contractors and umbrella company workers and cover a variety of industries, ranging from accountants to architects; engineers to electricians – and everything else in between
- We make sure that we get to know both you – and your business
- We understand your unique employment status and appreciate that trading accounts may not give a true reflection of your earnings
- We are a ‘Whole of Market’ mortgage broker, meaning you get an unprecedented level of flexibility
- We offer competitive interest rates – allowing you to either save some money or reinvest it back into your business
All we need from you is the call-back form, which you can complete here. One of our mortgage advisors will then get in touch with you.
One quick call back; a lifetime of benefits.